Monday, July 25, 2011

when the night comes

When two people enter their room at night some wonder what goes on behind closed doors.. Well this is us in the flesh with moves you've never seen before ......



This is my favorite part of our bedroom . These things in the corner have so much class, sentiment , humor and life .
Some would judge when you put so much importance on material things, but some material things bring magic and peace to your days.



A dream come true, there's two of him in the same room ... I love options
our son was in trouble and nothing could stop me from diving into his crib to rescue him !!!!!! Except maybe the rail since I can barely reach over it to pick him up .
 and this is the nose of my life
 Mom's can be sexy too
 There seemed to be a dark cloud above my head that day .

No comments:

Post a Comment